dimanche 19 décembre 2010

Ski -- Tolvmannabäcken le 18/12/2010

2 commentaires:

  1. Hej hej...
    thanks for your comment :) I just updated the handball day. Almost last update :(
    Yeah, it is pretty warm and calm here but I am for some days back in Dortmund where I studied and I already met a lot of friends and that feels really good!! But still...it is different and I miss my Erasmus friends and Linköping a lot!!
    I have my last oral exam in april/may and I start to work as a teacher in august...the first 1,5 years in scool are still part of my studies and will be pretty exhausting...but finally earning money is also nice. Till then I have a lot of time to travel and visit everybody :) So I hope we will see each other again some time this year...
    I hope you are doing ok and you look forward to the end of february :)
    Unfortunately I couldn't find the bike keys. I don't know why this had to happen my last day...aahhh...but I can transfer money to your bank account for bringing the bike to the bike repair thing! Just let me know how much it was...I am so sorry!!!!
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Maren

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Haha!
    Don't worry for the bike! It won't cost anything! except a new lock, but I make money on selling it. So you don't have to pay anything!
    Or lets say that if it happens that I visit you, you will pay me a german beer! ;)

    Bye!!

    RépondreSupprimer